Monday, January 11, 2010

Hola From South America

I have made it to Santiago,Chile and met up with my climbing partner David. It was a long night flight from DFW and long process going through the Chilean customs. David's parents live here in Santiago so it has been nice to have a home base to opperate out of. As of right now we are planning on heading South to Bariloche in Argentina to climb at Frey, which will involve a full days of travel or more. The weather for Frey looks to be the best right now of anywhere, so I am excited to get it some climbing. Today we will be doing some shopping at gear organization to head out sometime on Tuesday. I will try to post updates when I have time and access to internet.

By the way temps here in Santiago are nice and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment